We have returned to in-person appointments & medication/food pickups!
However, a few conditions apply to keep everyone safe:
- Please do NOT enter the clinic if you have COVID or other contagious disease symptoms, or know that you have been exposed to COVID
- Masks are optional in our reception area, unless you have any respiratory symptoms. Within the exam rooms, masks are required if you are seeing a doctor that has a higher-risk of COVID complications, since our exam rooms are small, closed (for patient safety), and our long exam times lead to extended close exposures for our doctors all day long. If you require a mask we can provide one.
- Please sanitize your hands as soon as you enter the clinic
- We are currently inviting ONE owner to accompany their pet into the exam room (if desired), for exams with a veterinarian, discharges from surgery, and medical demonstrations with a Registered Veterinary Technician. Additional companions can wait in our large reception area, as can owners bringing their pet in for a short procedure with a veterinarian or veterinary technician, such as a split vaccine, blood draw, or nail trim
- Pre-Appointment and Day of Surgery forms are still mandatory before your pet’s appointment, as they include owner COVID screening questions and gather essential information about how your pet is currently feeling, to make your in-person discussion more effective and efficient. You can complete the forms here.
- Please pay by debit or credit card whenever possible. If you need to pay by cash, any change you are due will be applied as a credit on your account
If you are ill or have been exposed to COVID, please dress for the weather and call us at 416-537-9677 when you arrive – we will be happy to come outside to serve you.
As always, our COVID safety policies are subject to change if the public health situation evolves. Please continue to be kind, patient and understanding – we are doing our best to help your pet. Thank you!
Your friends at Bloorcourt Veterinary Clinic